Searching for an affordable dentist isn’t always easy. But, looking for an affordable dentist in Dallas, TX, can feel downright overwhelming. Luckily, the team at Lakewood Dental Group makes general dentistry affordable and accessible, without sacrificing the quality of care that you receive.
If you’re ready to get affordable oral care from highly-qualified dentists, then request your appointment with Dr. Mihir Patel or Dr. Shaun Sigurdson today. You can reach the Lakewood Dental Group by calling our office at (214) 827-1885 or by requesting an appointment online.
Not ready to schedule an appointment with our team just yet? No problem! We’ll discuss five things to consider when looking for an affordable dentist in Dallas.
What types of dentistry should an affordable dentist in Dallas offer?
Getting stellar healthcare doesn’t have to break the bank, especially when it comes to dentistry. That’s why our Lakewood dentists offer comprehensive dental services, including:
- General and family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
1. General and Family Dentistry
At minimum, an affordable dentist in Dallas should offer general and family dentistry options, such as:
- Dental exams and cleanings: A thorough dental exam and cleaning is a cost-effective way to protect and preserve your oral health. These appointments help our team locate and diagnose dental issues so that you can avoid more expensive procedures in the future.
- Oral cancer screenings: Similar to dental exams and cleanings, oral cancer screenings help our team pinpoint areas of concern in the mouth. Oral cancer is rare (less than a 2% incident rate), but catching the signs of oral cancer early can help you save your oral health (and wallet!) quickly.
- Emergency dentistry: We get it–accidents happen! But, you shouldn’t have to choose between saving your oral health or putting food on the table. That’s why the team at Lakewood Dental Group offers affordable, urgent care for patients of all ages.
- Oral disease and dysfunction treatments: An affordable dentist in Dallas should be able to diagnose and treat more than just cavities. They should also be able to detect and treat other oral health issues, such as dry mouth, teeth grinding (bruxism), sensitive teeth, and some sleep disorders. When you schedule an appointment with a Lakewood dentist, you should feel confident that they will help you address all of your oral health concerns, big or small. That’s why Dr. Sigurdson and Dr. Patel make it their mission to deliver comprehensive healthcare that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocketbook.
2. Cosmetic Dentistry
When looking for an affordable dentist in Dallas, many patients limit their search to a dentist who primarily offers general dentistry. However, we believe that affordable dentistry shouldn’t stop at general dentistry–it should extend into cosmetic and restorative dentistry, too. Otherwise, patients might be limiting the scope and quality of care that they can reasonably receive.
At Lakewood Dental Group, we make getting a red-carpet smile easy with cost-effective options, such as:
- Tooth contouring: Oftentimes, the shape and color of our teeth can have a major impact on the overall appearance of our smiles. Tooth contouring is a conservative procedure that allows Dr. Sigurdson or Dr. Patel to easily cover smile imperfections, like discoloration, chips, or gaps.
- Porcelain veneers: Want to permanently enhance your smile without overspending? Our Dallas dentists recommend getting high-quality porcelain veneers on the Social Six (the most prominent teeth that appear in your smile). This allows you to get a visibly improved smile without getting a total smile makeover.
3. Restorative Dentistry
An affordable dentist in Dallas should offer economic solutions to treat dental damage and decay. That’s why Dr. Sigurdson and Dr. Patel provide quality restorative treatments, such as:
- Dental fillings: Dental caries–or cavities–can eat away at healthy teeth, spread to surrounding teeth, and eventually lead to significant tooth loss and gum disease. Luckily, our team can use long-lasting, inexpensive composite resin material to stop cavities from progressing.
- Dental crowns: In some cases, a cavity or injury can damage a tooth beyond what dental fillings can repair. Therefore, our team may suggest dental crowns to protect the tooth from further damage. Dental crowns are a cost-effective way to get full coverage for lasting dental protection.
- Dental bridges: Tooth loss doesn’t just impact the appearance of your smile–it impacts your oral health, too. Indeed, failing to fill in missing teeth can lead to compounding oral health issues. As a result, our Lakewood dental team recommends dental bridges as an inexpensive way to replace missing teeth.
Generally, tooth enamel and dentin protect the sensitive insides of our teeth (also known as dental pulp). However, cracks and cavities can jeopardize the health of dental pulp. Luckily, our Dallas dentists can help reinforce and protect damaged teeth with endodontic treatments, such as:
- Root canal therapy: This procedure removes infected pulp from inside a damaged tooth. Our team then fills and covers the tooth, which allows patients to continue using their natural teeth more comfortably.
- Cracked tooth treatment: Our team can cost-effectively treat a cracked tooth with quality dental crowns.
- Pulp capping: Have dental damage that doesn’t require a root canal or a dental crown? Pulp capping is an inexpensive way to prevent a cavity or crack from affecting delicate dental pulp.
Periodontal disease–also known as gum disease–affects nearly 65 million adults in the United States. If left unchecked, gum disease can lead to worsening oral health conditions, including tooth loss. And as your oral health gets worse, the more likely it is to need expensive treatments.
Periodontal treatments are procedures that aggressively address, treat, and manage gum disease and its underlying symptoms. As a result, our patients save their oral health and their money.
Schedule an appointment with an affordable dentist in Dallas today!
If you’re looking for the best affordable dentist Dallas has to offer, then look no further than the talented professionals at Lakewood Dental Group. Our team is here to provide you with quality oral care that doesn’t blow your budget.
Ready to meet our team? Simply request an appointment online or call our Dallas dental office at (214) 827- 1885 to get started.